Citizen Complaints:

Concerned citizens can submit complaints via phone (334-807-1365) or complete the form on this page. CRK responds as promptly as possible to concerns and complaints. Please help assure that your complaint is investigated by providing your contact information. If you want your information to be kept anonymous it will be.


© 2012, Choctawhatchee Riverkeeper. All Rights Reserved. Waterkeeper, Riverkeeper, Coastkeeper and other "keeper' titles are registered trademarks and service marks of Waterkeeper Alliance, Inc. and are licensed for use herein.


Choctawhatchee Riverkeeper    

P.O. Box 6734    Banks AL 36005    (334) 807-1365